* manage & control the growth in Sebastian
*Stop the reckless poisoning of our water, wetlands, waterways & ecosystems with toxic hebasides
* Implement a system of communication so that public input is an integral part of the discussions at City Council meetings
*Bring in a city Council that will welcome transparency and directness. Employing management which acts from a basis of inclusive partnership with it's citizens & organizations.
* STOP the self serving mismanaged actions , projects, agreements, and clandestine deals run by current city council members
* STOP a city council which has ignored the public input on annexation , has failed tp protect our water quality, has participated in closed door decisions & opened the door for uncontrolled growth, promoting urban sprawl.
PAMELA R> PARRIS
* implement & manage guided growth to protect our waters, & bring transparency into our government deliberations. Opening Council to REAL public input & participation
* Review, examine, & analyze all proposed projects to ensure safety and well being of our small town & ecosystem.
* Bring skills, expertise & training to work with & for the citizens of Sebastian to maintain its historical characteristics, beauty, & assets
Will be protected and supported.
Why were the citizens not involved in this serious decision? Punta Gorda did it right.
Streetscape Rendering Master Plan - Lower Density Concept
In order to respond to growing concerns regarding the economic and fiscal sustainability of the city given its current tax base, job growth, demographics, and neighboring planned developments,